Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Recipe Tuesday...For Real?

Hi :) Who missed me? C'mon, admit it! You know you did! This isn't really a new "recipe" because I used the Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie mix, but I baked it, so that should count, yes?

Peanut Butter Chocolate Toffee Cookies
Ingredients:
1 Package Betty Crocker Peanut Butter mix
1 tablespoon of water
3 tablespoons of oil
1 egg
1 package of milk chocolate toffee
Directions:
1.) Mix peanut premade mix, water, oil and the egg together. Add 1 cup of the chocolate toffee.
2.) Stir until well blended.
3.) Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4.) Sprinkle with remaining toffee.
5.) Bake for 9-15 minutes or until golden brown.

4 comments:

  1. I never made a comment on this blog but just so you know, I read every post I totally LOVE your recipes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you B!!

    Love,
    Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a buttermilk biscuit recipe???

    ReplyDelete